Apr 6, 2008

My Summer Poem - By Doan Dan Anh



My Summer Poem

Here I am...

Thinking about how I would spend my Summer.
How I would dive in the
refreshing pool.
I can feel the cold rushing
water coming through my hair.
My ears would
be delighted when I hear laughters and screaming voices from kids.
The day would be warm...
Water
would be our only hope to think about.
Cold... Hot...

... everything around me will be splashing
upon all of us.

- Anh Doan

This poem is dedicated to my aunts, uncles, friends, brothers, sisters, cousins, and my favorite cousin of all... Oui!

7 comments:

Hot... said...

Thank you em Vịt! Gorgeous pictures and a beautiful poem from my favorite niece!! Mwah, mwah ...

Bac Thanh

Hot... said...

Tho cua be Vit .. day ngap am thanh, anh sang va ...ca nhiet do nua :):):).. Dung la Vit dang ... lon roi...

Co Hoa thich tho cua Vit sinh dong nhu Vit vay.

Co Hoa

Hot... said...

Vit's poem is just ... perfect. It's full of images, sounds and feelings. I'm so proud of my little Lady Duck.
Bac Khanh

Hot... said...

Booooo'p ma.t con Vi.t 10 ca'i di !!!! Bo^' ma`y ...

chu' Vinh

Hot... said...

Cai' loai. tho* nay` goi. no^m na la` mi` an lie^n`...ra^t' Doan~!!!!


Bo Thai

Hot... said...

Thanks Co Hoa! Bo Thai had to translate the language for me... Im planning on the next poem will be about either Oui, animals, or... um... I do not know.


- Vittt

Hot... said...

Thanks for the comment! Just last night ( 4/6/08 ) I just went on the computer and my hands made the mouse click to the mail icon. Then it made me typed Co Utt's email address and the whole poem was born! Crazy right?

- vitttt