Apr 22, 2008

Chef Cook Doãn Quốc Ti Nô

Don't you remember this blog entry posted on 2nd Oct 2007 ?

THE STORY OF THREE...
by Bác Khánh (bài tập nộp thầy)

NO (10 years old) Is eating a matter of consequence?

When I was 3 years old, my first English book was Big Bird’s Yellow Book. My favorite lesson was Unit 6. In this lesson, they teach different kinds of food and Cookie Monster sings in his dream that he is eating 1 salad, 2 chickens, 3 pizzas, 4 sandwiches, 5 chips, 6 hamburgers, 7 carrots, 8 beans, 9 apples and 10 cookies. That I could sing along with Cookies Monster amazed all grown-ups. They all misunderstood that I was gifted in English, but soon they all realized that I just loved eating.....


California, 16 April 2008

Hello all,

Sau đây là bài Nô (13 tuổi) thực tập viết một formal letter to require for a volunteer job (writing skill). Mọi người thấy Nô chọn đề tài về cook, có vẻ nhiều ý chưa? Chắc Nô sau này làm chef cook là hợp nhất! Nô tuy lớn mà rất hiền lành. Từ hồi ở Việt nam qua Mỹ, Nô vẫn muốn học làm programmer viết game (vì Nô khoái chơi game mà!). Tuy nhiên, nếu IT mà đòi hỏi toán giỏi thí ... Nô làm chef cook cho chắc ăn.
Cheers,
Bố Hưng




24619 Bacon Lane
Butter Beach CA 26926
April 16 2008

Thuan Kieu restaurant
Address…

Dear madam/sir:

I’m writing to request a volunteer position as an assistant cook in your restaurant. I think I will do fine this job.

I have a few experiences and skills that maybe useful here. When I was young, I used to help my aunts when she was preparing a meal for the family. And I too, have done some simple cooking jobs like rice, chicken, egg... I guarantee that I will be active enough to do every kind of chores without getting tired. For cooking, I have a few amazing skills. I am a food lover, so that makes me a good taster. And it also gives me a good nose for food. I promise that I will always be happy and cheerful when working. I will send you my references and my resume to you.

Would you please consider me for the volunteer position at Thuan Kieu restaurant? Feel free to contact at the address above. Thank you!

Sincerely
An N. Doan

Nô (áo cam) và anh Bí

1 comment:

aloui said...

Eten en koken horen bij elkaar. Een goede kok houdt van eten. Maar iemand die van eten houdt is niet altijd een goede kok. Maar om daar zekerheid over te krijgen moet de liefhebber van eten gaan koken. Want soms gaat de liefde voor eten en de kunst van het koken wel samen.