Jun 22, 2010

Oui viết gì về gia đình ?


My family is great. I have dad, mom, brother and aunt. I have a pretty funny mom but she is very esay to get mad and she is almost the busiest person in the family. Her name is Hoa. She sometimes cooks eggroll.

My dad is always happy and fun. Sometimes my dad come home at 10:0. I like dad because he sign my up for scounting. Sometimes I trade him for four quarter for a dollar. When I need someone to help me in scout stuff, he will always be there for me. My dad named Hung Doan.

I like my 16 year old brother because he show me many cool game and fighting game. But sometimes he can be mean and he is just like mom, he is esay to get mad, too. Sometimes mom and dad is then they put him in charge of the whole house and when he does it would be better to let dad be in charge of the house.

My aunt is my favorite person in the family because when she is around the house, she makes fries and thing that I like to eat. Sometimes my brother doesn't want to play my favorite battle game, my aunt will replace him and play with me. On Wednesday she goes home very late like my dad. She is very happy all the time. Sometimes after going to bed she can read a book to me.

My parent is special because they love me.

Sy Tam Doan

3 comments:

Hot... said...

haha, cai thang Ti Oui, viet that la funny and cute ! I like this paragraph :
" But sometimes he can be mean and he is just like mom, he is esay to get mad, too. Sometimes mom and dad is then they put him in charge of the whole house and when he does it would be better to let dad be in charge of the house. "
see you soon ok !
Bac Hang

Hot... said...

Well, these master pieces of writing are so detoxing! I had a good laugh and forgot the office pressure for a while.
Ut, thanks for sharing, even if you had to take some sulking from the author.

Ma Thu

Hot... said...

Bác K cũng thú vị về đoạn viết của Oui về anh Nô. Rất thật lòng.