Jun 21, 2010

Oui viết gì trong "trái tim" ?


I admire my aunt because she is the only person that cares about me the most in my family.

My Mom and Dad always cares for me too, but sometimes I said I would like a bag of chips, my parents says I'm too fat. When I say I want a bag of chip to my aunt, right away she tells me to change my cloths and walk with her to the store.

She always help me with stuff like cross word puzzle, home work and the most importently is coloring. Sometimes when she needs my help I will be there to help her, but when I need her help, she will be there and help me, too.

Sy Tam Doan

3 comments:

Hot... said...

Sounds like a perfect model, a win win situation!
Dear Oui
I also appreciate your aunt too, may be for the same reason. She never says No when I ask to meet for a coffee and a good chat. She's always on when I need to organize a trip and need some babysitter (besides myself), so that she can babysit some 70 years-olds. I think babysitting is the most favorite job of hers!
How I long to see her again.
Ma Thuy

Hot... said...

awwww xa`ng Oui lo'n ro`i, de thuong qua'. U't mi va o^m no' du`m con nhie`u ca'i nha xoxoxo
U't shuo'ng nha, Oui shuong Ut nhu*'t nha`!
Teo con

Hot... said...

This makes me keep smiling... (not laughing)
Mặc dù vẫn mac lỗi grammar... nhung ma super dễ thuong! Ut noi voi Oui la anh San rat thich những gì Oui viet... especially the "too fat" part :-)
Anh San