Jun 22, 2010

Oui viết gì cho "My one special hero" ?



My One Special Hero

Have you had someone who cares for you, and cheers you up when you are sad? Well, my aunt is one of them, and she has long black hair, a wide shiny smile and likes to wear beautiful clothes. She also has brown earrings in her ears. My aunt name is Huong Doan.

My aunt and I spend a lot of time talking to each other. We talk about safety something like never talk to strangers and what to do in case I get lost. We talk about responsibility and most importently, we talk about what I would do when I grow up. I told her I wanted to be an explorers and I hope I do.

She helps me review before test comes. In math, she makes up questions and I have to say the answers correct. In vocabulary, she gives me lots of random words and I have to tell what the words mean, and also I have to give examples of what the words mean. Because I review with my aunt, I did good on the test.

She sometimes takes me to places I got to go or I want to go like "Sees Candies" witch is a famous candy store. She even sometimes take me to the store to buy chips for me like cheetoss. She most likely takes me to school. She sometimes takes me to the restruant. When I'm sad or when her friend invite her to a restruant. I kind of like it when she takes me to places and I'm excited about it.

My aunt is always nice to me, and my aunt always has a big smile when she sees me. Best of all, she always cheers me up when I'm sad, and the most important thing is that she is always doing goods for me and helps me when I need her, and that's why I love my aunt.

Sy Tam Doan


6 comments:

Hot... said...

Really, this is a special piece about heros!

Ma Thu

Hot... said...

Bố mày thằng Xĩ-Xằng... thế bác Vinh không anh hùng vì đã lén lút Bố Mẹ mua chips cho nó xơi lai rai à ?

bác Vinh

Hot... said...

Bài Oui viết về ... anh hùng Útt là xúc sắc nhất đó, vẽ cũng đẹp nhất luôn

Bac Thanh

Hot... said...

Thang Oui thiet la` the luckiest in the world. Me. Ngoc ben day khong co' gio lam nhung viec na`y cho 2 thang No', nhu Huong dang la`m cho Oui. Lucky boy.

co Ngoc

Hot... said...

Bác K đồng ý với bác T. Cái hình nó vẽ càng nhìn càng thấy giống Út ! Chú A có competitor đáng ngại nhỉ?

Hot... said...

Thang` Oui qua' gioi? ...se~ du*o*c. thu*o*ng? ...ngu~ canh. bac' Thai'...!!!!