Jul 6, 2007

Youngest writter of the Doan


Photo by me Ngoc bo Hien


The first day of the school holidays



First we woke up in the morning, and then we had breakfast. After that we drove to the train station. The train was on time. We went on the train. We went off the train when we were at Town Hall Station. Then, we met dad at Queen Victoria Building. We walked with dad to his office to say hello to his friends. After that we had lunch at McDonalds. Then, we traveled by monorail to Darling Harbor. Once we got there we walked to the playground. We played there. After that we went to the shops to buy a birthday present for dad. Then, we went back to Queen Victoria Building. We had ice-cream there. Finally, we met dad and we all went home together.

The End

Written by Eric Doan Quoc Huy
Born on 29th Oct. 1999
Being able to read and ..chat on Yahoo Messenger in both Vietnamese and English at the age of 3
Living in Australia with me Ngoc, bo Hien and em trai Ethan


6 comments:

Duyproaudio blog said...

cool daily diary, but you forgot to tell what ice cream flavor you ate?

chocolate mint chip?

B.Hoang said...

This is so cute! Huong, you got to be ashamed. Write something about your first day at school .. any kind of school ... hehehe

I want coffee flavor ice cream! :)

Hot... said...

Me Huong, thank you for putting my recount on the internet. I love you.

From, Eric

Hot... said...

Eric,

Co Ngoc ("Ngocster") requested me to write about my first day at school. I .... can not hichichic !. Could you about yours?

Me Huong

Eric said...

I had Dutch chocolate ice cream flavour, and it's very yummy !!!

B.Hoang said...

Hi Eric,
Would you treat me ice cream if we ever meet one day? I like anything with coffee flavor (not over rice though ... hehehe)