Jul 19, 2007

EXTENDED ARMS - part 7

My name is Timmy and I live in Lampson Avenue Garden Grove California. My sister’s name is Chelsea also known as Kaiba’s girl. My Vietnamese name is Bac Ha. I had a dad that farts a lot. And I have a dog whose name is Puggy and she always barks and scratches and lies with me and my family.

My favorite food is chicken and that’s what I am. I like meat a lot except for the mushy ones. The vegetables I eat are carrots, lettuce and other things. And I really like junk food.

My favorite game is all the ones I have and my favorite TV show is Yugioh, and it is on kidswb. My favorite characters are Yugi Moto, Seto Kaiba, Ryou Bakura, and I think that’s it. And my favorite monsters are BEWD (BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON), Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Exodia the Forbidden One, Gaia the dragon champion, and the God cards (Obilisk the Tormentor, Slither the Sky Dragon, and Winged Dragon of Ra)

I also like gundam like G Gundam and Gundam Wing and Gundam Wing Endless Waltz and I think Zakus are stupid. And I like gundam games.

My favorite teachers are Mrs. George, Ms. Sandhu, and Ms. Williams. Ms. Sandhu is my homeroom teacher and Ms. Williams is my Religion teacher. Mrs. George is my last year teacher. My principal’s name is Mrs. Judy Bloom. My school’s name is Saint Barbara School and it has three buildings. The first building is the office with some classrooms. The second building is with many classrooms. And the third building is the library, kindergarten, computer room and music room. We have a gym too.

I like Lord of The Rings and my favorite character is Gimli. Gimli is short, funny and he is a dwarf. He has axes and had axes for weapons. Gimli protects Frodo Baggins from the evil Orcs.

I like my room. It has a bed and yellow walls (except for the ceiling) and has a TV, three game systems (Nintendo Gamecube, Play Station, and a Nintendo sixty-four). I usually have a mess under my bed and I have a computer and a lot of computer games. And my room is sometimes messy or sometimes my room is neat.

I am glad I live with my family and I am really happy, well sometimes. I am sometimes silly, mad, and I am sometimes just plain weird. My school friends are Wesley, Tuan, Andrew, Dean and Valter.

I’m really happy in this world and I know I am lucky to have so many friends. I am lucky to have a dog and lucky to go to school because I don’t want to be a homeless BUUUUM!!!! (I was just kidding). And I am just lucky.

Timmy




THƠ TẶNG CON CHÁU
Nhân dịp triển lãm “Cánh Tay Nối Dài” tại hẻm Thành Thái


Cái Bống là cái Bống Bang…

Tím xanh hồng lục đỏ vàng nở hoa

Tạ ơn xuân sắc đầy nhà

Tạ ơn con trẻ…

Chói lòa thiên ân!

DIVINE GRACE

Tiny tiny fish, so lively

Pretty pretty flowers, so showy

Thanks, little souls of mine

For the blooming beauty

And the Grace, so divine

Chú Vinh “kính tặng” các con cháu
Translated into English by bác Khánh






THE END

1 comment:

Hot... said...

Cai ba?ng danh sach FAMILY cua ba` dai tha^t doc ma co^ng he^t con chau thi dung la DAI GIA TO^C
Co' the^ lam phim bo^ duoc ro^i do'

Tui
Qua^n



Ong da'm ... wuay phim bo^. nay khong? Vui lam do' - mo^~i dua mot ... oc dda?o, 10 pha^n ve.n 10 - khong dua nao giong dua nao het. Ong wuay ... oc da?o Doan Thi Thanh Huong truoc di hen?
TH