Jul 19, 2007

The piano : tales told by three generation - by Doan Quoc Huy Eric

Angie Trần thị Bích Ngọc Tồ & Rhino Doan Quoc Huy Eric


The Piano

When I first walked in the piano shop, I was excited to see the new piano.

Compared with the piano and the keyboard, the piano sounds like a piano, but when you play a keyboard, there are many different kinds of styles and voices (also known as different musical instruments). Also, there is DJ (cool music). To take care of a piano, you cannot slam it or it will be out of tune. If you don’t know how to play a piano then it’s easy. You just have to use your fingers.

My piano has a door that can close without hurting your fingers! If you’re wondering how it can do that, it’s because my piano is a new model. Mum and dad brought it for me to practice on it.

Rhino Doan Quoc Huy


For some reasons Huy loves piano very much


Đăng – quick test on the new piano


Good bye “organ” ! Have a nice retirement!


The End


No comments: