Jul 17, 2007

Summer at Thao's

Bạn Trần Duy của tui mượn trang blog này để "quảng cáo"
đám con cháu đẹp tuyệt trần của Duy.

My friend, Tran Duy. “borrows” this blog to “advertise”
his beautiful sons, nieces and nephews.



Jonathan, Dylan, Ethan, and Liam

When my sister Thao told me that she wanted to gather all our kids (mine, my sister's, and hers) for a one week kids party, I thought she was crazy. I drove mine 6 hours from the Bay area to Van Nuys, Ca. to see if how would she handle the kids...all 11 of them in one 2000sqr ft. house.
As soon as I got there, I realized that the more kids, the better the handling. They just hang with each other and naturally fell into taking care of each others. The adult just kind of sit back and watch. Boy it was a fun week, I tell you.



Anna(the girl, 9) and Tenzon (yes, that a boy 8), Thao's oldest 2 got home from Karate class and took up the position as the 2 main enforcer for the crowd and make sure everything is fair.


Liam (yes, Thao's youngest boy, 2) is my favorite. he is only 2 but manage to "man" handle his older brother and sister, despite the karate training. Easily my favorite out of the bunch...he can't stop smiling.


Yes, this is Anna my oldest niece aka the "instigator", she is now a brown belt in karate, and can knock you out with non-stop talking...I am serious.



Yeah, so the pool and water gun party were on. Here is my 2nd oldest, Ethan 9, trying to be silly. He is pointing the water gun at me!


This is Gwen, my sister's 2nd oldest. Nope, she is not mix or anything, her hair is naturally curl...really curl when it dry. Everyone keep thinking she is Mexican, nope...both parents are pure Vietnamese.


The hanging monkey is also my niece Fionna, Thu's 3 oldest and yes, she love to do trick for cookie. so monkey around and so lovable.

My sister Thao later told me that it took 3 of them, I have 3 sisters, my mom, their husbands, and my brother to feed all of them at one time. That is the only time Thao really need a hand otherwise the kids govern themselves.




...and this one is Cameron, 10 and growing. At this age, Cameron already a black belt in Karate and love to compete at his parent's horror. Cameron is calm and very easy going kid out of the bunch but he loves love to fight...only in the ring of course.

Well, i will get the other pictures...more to come!

4 comments:

Hot... said...

Anna lo*'n len se la co gai "ba`n tay sat boc nhung" cho coi !

Liam ma deo bong tai vao nua thi ... co Huong biet chac ra duong nhieu anh trai chay theo ta'n tinh :)

Jonathan, Dylan, Ethan, Thu and Cameron... dua nao cung ... "chu.t" (tu*'c la "cute" ).

*sarahdippity said...

Duy ... I can't believe it! It seems almost like yesterday that we were their age! Remember?! Anyway, they're all sooo cute! Tenzon looks so much like Khanh when she was a kid at that age! I can imagine how much fun you guys had that week hanging out with the little smurfs!

B.Hoang said...

It seems like someone wants another baby! :)

Hot... said...

Hey hey U't,
Hi`nh da'm con cha'u cu?a Duy tha^'y nho^.n nhie^.p a^'m cu'ng la('m.
Du'a nho'c na`o cu?ng bright & smiley, very very cute.
When will be Ngoc's turn ?
So far so good do' U't, great Blog.

4En.