Jul 6, 2007

My Doc Let's trip - part 1


I left Saigon for Nha Trang by a night train on 22th of June 2007. In the following early morning, I headed to Doc Let - around 40km away from Nha Trang - by van. Passing by this cloudy scenery, I had a feeling of being in the highland instead of approaching the seaside!



With whom I went? With my 2 sisters chi Lien, chi Khanh and chi Khanh's "the gang"




Where did we stay in Doc Let ? At luxury Ki-em Art House resort ?






No..no...no.. we stayed at a very decent resort ...


... named "Paradise"




...owned and run
by a kind hearted European-over-80-year-old man and his cheerful-around-40-year-old Vietnamese wife.




To be continued ....

3 comments:

Duyproaudio blog said...

Huong,
the only things you are missing on your camera are the haze lense filter or skylight filter.

that will clear everything up plus a polarize filter to make the color real vibrant.

beside those, your pictures are nice.
dam I want to go too.

Hot... said...

Duy,

I'm using Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7S. Such a DELUX camera!
Hehehe! Just kidding !

Ok ok .... You win in persuading me to think of a better camera with some extra lenses.

B.Hoang said...

Huong, tell me why this place is called "doc let"? Does it have too many "slopes" that you have to "crawl" through to get to the island? I'm just curious. :)