Jul 28, 2007

Francesco's photos

Sceneries of Italy, photos and narrative
by Francesco Cr. - Hotvit's best colleague



Albarella is the name of the place. It's on the north-east coast,
70km south from Venice - Rovigo province
Albarella is a very small island.
That's a Sunset from the beach looking through the lagoon...


This is a sunset taken on a "Porto Liscia" beach in Sardegna island
in august 2004... when I slept on the sand...

















Portovenere is a little magic fish-man village
in front of Palmaria Island
Portovenere is magic because there is a strange feelings in there,
specially in the night!I slept on the beach (in a sleeping-bag)
under the stars... hotel million stars! fantastic!



This is a sunset behind Portovenere, in Liguria region
(north-west of italy), taken from a sailing-boat
in the little Harbour. Feb-2005



This picture was taken on the “Alpi” mountains,
in the very north of Italy.
Altitude more or less is 2500 metres on the sea level
and it was a nice summer morning
walking around between rocks and woods!




















I took this last Saturday night in Rome.
It’s a lighting bridge on the “Tevere” river
seen from the “Castel S.Angelo”
(Pope’s “residence” in the summer) in the centre of Rome.
I Think it’s nice…

I also took another picture from there
to the “S.Pietro” cathedral. And here it is...













6 comments:

B.Hoang said...

beautiful photos! My favorite is "the sunset behind Portovenere". These photos make me want to visit Italy even more.

Hot Dzit, you're too lucky to have such a "cute" and talented colleague. :)

aloui said...

Geen link naar de website of SEGIS Vietnam or naar SEGIS Italy. Dan kunnen de mensen oook zien dat je baas niet alleen mooie foto's maar ook mooie meubels maakt.

Unknown said...

Hotdzit oi, sono bellissime... Complimenti !!!

aloui said...

Geen link naar de website of SEGIS Vietnam or naar SEGIS Italy. Maar dat hoeft ook niet, want dit is niet haar baas maar een collega. Huong houdt heel erg veel van mooie foto's, ze gaat die ook maken met haar nieuwe camera.

Hot... said...

----- Original Message -----
From: Arch. Francesco Crimella
To: hotvit
Sent: Thursday, 02 August, 2007 10:53 PM
Subject: R:


Ciao!

I saw your very nice Blog!

Thank you for all this importance given to my pictures and to me! ;-)
I’m getting red (you know, I’m shy!) ;-)

I’ve a lot of other pictures, if you want.

…and I’m going to take a lot more during the next month!

I’m leaving tomorrow evening to Sardinia, by motorcar and then on sailing-boat!

I hope to be in Vietnam soon!

See you!

Ciao!

Smile!

Hot... said...

----- Original Message -----
From: HNHD
To: 'Doan Thanh Huong'
Sent: Friday, 03 August, 2007 7:25 PM
Subject: RE: hi`nh Francesco chu.p ...



U't,
Hi`nh Francesco chu.p de.p la('m do' U't.
Italy kha' de.p do' ! Du'ng la` Europe, no' quite majestic.

Hien Ngoc Huy Dang