Jun 26, 2021

INTERN PHỨC TẠP QUÁ - Alexis

Today, it's been almost 3 weeks since I started my internship. After more than 2 weeks, I finally have access to the Airbus applications (software)... Although there are still 1-2 software(s) that I'm still waiting for.

As far as work is concerned, it's very flexible; I organize my day myself, if I want to work at the office or at home, it's up to me. If I work at home, I get an extra 4€ per day of work from home. I don't like to stay home and work because I'm not productive at work.

Regarding the workload, I started to familiarize myself with a software. However, my internship subject is very complicated because the difficulty is: How to attack the problem to be efficient at the end! I start from 0 because the service is new. A new challenge for me, and I love it 😎

All documents must be written in English but meetings are in French.

I changed my office, I have a nice view on apartments and also I see every day planes landing, the dream 😍


Best regards,

Alexis NGY - con trai mẹ Doãn Lan Phương 








No comments: