Feb 18, 2010

SPRING IN MAASTRICHT



Dear Huong,

Today all was white. When I went to the office, the roads were slippery and for the most part still white as well. Not a lot of traffic on the road. Slowly I drove to work and after arriving there I remembered that I brought the camera with me. So I took some photo's of the scenery looking out the window. Birds that see something the eat. A group of people walking to the center of Maastricht to celebrate Carnival. It was a strange combination. Carnival in white, not a lot of people out there.

AS


2 comments:

aloui said...

Mijn foto's en commentaar als een item van je blog. Zoals eerder foto's van de sneeuw van dit jaar. Ik hoop dat je een keer hier bent wanneer het weer sneewt, de vlokken ziet vallen en alles wit zien worden.

aloui said...

Ik zie dat je mijn commentaar toch nog gevonden hebt. Zo zie je dat ik toch gereageerd heb.