Sep 20, 2007

On the way to work - 1

My office is 45 km (30 miles?) away from my home. My friends in Europe or America may only need 15-20' to get to a place that far. But in Vietnam, it takes my company's driver up to 1hr15' to "fly" to the destination (Normal drivers need 1hr1/2 or even 2hours to get through the crazy trafic on Hanoi highway - and that's the truth!)

Lots of time to "kill", huh?! To make my time on the way to work less boring, I either read a "sach da.y kho^n" or listen to the music. Since the day I "make friends" with D70 , I have an extra activity: taking photos.

Last week I shot several pictures of a bycicle race. All those photos are edited and named by my sweeeeeeeeet HTBN.

Enjoy xem hình …


Gone with the .... wheel but ...

"Smile! She's holding a NIKON"

What the heck is "Vinamitation"!

"Are we there yet?"

"Stay closer, you're out of the frame!"

1 comment:

aloui said...

Niet de Tour de France of de Giro di Italia, ook niet de fameuze Ronde van Vlaanderen maar de Ronde van Vietnam. Veel fietsers in Vietnam, maar weinig renners. Misschien te weinig doping om net zo snel te gaan als de beroepswielrenners die de hele wereld afzwerven om te fietsen, van Down Under, naar Japan en de Verenigde Staten en allerlei plaatsen in Europa. Vietnam op de fiets!!