Aug 15, 2021

TÂM SỰ CỦA ALEXIS

Hello,

I hope you are well.

At the moment I am still in Paris - I am going back to Toulouse this Tuesday afternoon.

I spent almost 3 weeks in Paris while working from home.

I hate working from home. I have no productivity.

My operation on the last two wisdom teeth was complicated; it was supposed to last 30 minutes and it turned into a 2 hour operation. However, I still have 1/4 of the root that could not be removed because it was necessary to operate deeper and it touches the nerves; as a precaution, my dentist left it and told me to come back in 2-3 years when the root has grown in, I would remove them then. I was under 8 out of 6 doses of local anaesthetic. In the middle of the operation I had to do an x-ray of my teeth to see why it was so complicated to remove my tooth. For a week I could only eat cold and liquid food.

As soon as I get back to Toulouse, I have a lot of work to do because I have to make three presentations of my work to Airbus, an Airbus factory and my team.

I was able to enjoy seeing my friends and going out for a walk in Paris. And also, to be able to make pastries... many many macarons. This is the first time I've visited the Musée d'Orsay.

Concerning the sanitary situation in France, Toulouse is one of the cities most affected by the resumption of the epidemic in France. The sanitary pass (fully vaccinated after 1 week of 2nde dose OR certificate recovery of positive Covid test under 6 months OR negative Covid test) to go to restaurant, bar, museum, some shopping mall); to enter, you have to present the QR code.

Alexis NGY - con trai mẹ Doãn Lan Phương 







1 comment:

Hot... said...

Hello Alexis.

I really feel sorry about your bad experience of the "wisdom" teeth. I know too well that wisdom teeth are anything but "wise".
The macarons look very delicious. I wish I could taste your chef d'oeuvre one day. I'm sure your parents will miss you very much when you leave again for Toulouse.

Bác Hưng's second son (thằng Oui) just finished his intern in Oklahoma and is home in California again to complete his BS. He will be offered a job there and plans to accept it. Do you think your boss in Toulouse will offer you a job, too?

Anyway, keep yourself safe, away from Covid. And keep me informed about your work situation.

Bác Khánh