Jun 20, 2016

A WALK WHEN THE WEATHER FORECAST IT WOULD BE RAINING A LOT - AS



Dear Huong,

Today I went for a walk even though in the weather forecast they said it would be raining a lot. But when I went it was still dry. On the weather sites they said it would stay dry for at least two or more hours. But when I was in the car I saw already spots of rain on the wind shield. Not a lot, but some spot. So I was not sure whether to continue or not. 

After parking the car in a small village (near to a stream called the Geul) to start my walk soon after starting I felt more rain spots. But not that bad still. So I continue walking and during the time of the walk it was drizzling, but really raining. 

After the walk I went somewhere to drink a coffee. When I got outside again the rain was heavier, so that was good even though it was not fun to have to wear a rain coat on almost (tomorrow is) the longest day of the year. It should be sunny and more warm than it is and not drizzling or raining. 

Nonetheless I saw some flowers, a meandering stream with a lot of water, cows in the fields I walked through, and nice views. 

AS 










No comments: