Apr 23, 2015

FIGURE - Vinh gTmT



Lemon: oh gosh, check out that body. She must work out a lot!

Orange: I do too, but at the buffet.

Kumquat: nothing to impress about guys. I have a better figure than her!

Lemon: wanna have the body like that, so I could hit the beach everyday in the summer. 

Orange: me too, so I could enjoy the fresh buffet!

Kumquat: no need to wish guy, just make it happen! Hit more iron. See me?!

Lemon: You look like a bird's egg!

Orange: oh yeah, I love bird's egg. Hopefully, it's included in the buffet.

Kumquat: what it is with you and buffet, pull yourself together before you balloon into a giant Orange.

Lemon: settle down guys, no need to raise your voices. Let us hit the gym.

Orange: what would we do there?

Kumquat: buffet?

Lemon: no guys. To check out more beautiful figures!

No comments: