Jan 16, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUIII


HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO OUI ! 
and stay weird!:)

***

Đây là bài viết của Oui năm 2008



Đây là bài viết trong lớp, dĩ nhiên là cho sự giúp đỡ của các phụ huynh hay cô phụ giảng gì đó, nhưng chắc ý tưởng weird này chỉ có Oui nghĩ ra mà thôi!
Mẹ Hoà.


THE SUBSTITUTE

This morning I went to Oka. The door opened. There was a stranger and the class screamed. It is the substitute. He is made out of numbers. He had 9 heads. He said, "Who's there".


He stepped in to the room. The substitute said, "What is nine plus one hundred?". I said, "One hundred and nine". It is recess time. The substitute stepped next to the door. He said, "No recess, no lunch". We tried to hide.

The substitute gives us a toy bat. The toy has a frown. Next he tells us to read our Bff book five times. Then he tells us to run ten laps. I feel I like the substitute.

Finally the nine headed substitute smiled and said "Bye, bye".

THE END

***

Và bài viết năm 2009







Before the World War Two, the country named "Destroyer" dropped the nuclear weapon. More than 2 million men died. A scientist who worked for the military took a heart and a brain of a person but the scientist accidentally dropped the brain to a bowl of acid. But the brain did not die. Just then the scientist picked it up. It was growing green then the scientist put the heart and the brain to a robot. The robot became stronger than any other robots in the world. 



Doãn Quốc Sỹ Tâm


how the scientist did his job

the arm part

the body part

the power part

the most important part : HEART

the head part

the chest part


picture of VICTORY


 

Back to Oui 15 :)












HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! FINALLY THE PICTURE HAS BEEN TAKEN. YESH. 
I hope you had a great day hugging all sorts of people and eating all that candy! Maybe I should have gotten you something a bit less... sugary haha! I haven't been friends with you for long, but I feel like I have known you for forever! Thank you for dealing with me, even when I'm being cruel and obnoxious, and always being there for me! Hope you have lots of fun with all your friends and just a great, amazing, awesome day! Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
 p.s. YOU ARE GETTING OLD HAHAHAHA  
Vivian Lam 



No comments: