Apr 29, 2012

Câu ca dao - DOÃN QUỐC HIỂN


U'ttttt,

Ho^m qua lazy Sunday, anh nghe nha.c relaxing ... sau khi nghe bài hát của  Billy Joel singing to his daughter Alexandra, there's a line in there ở cuối bài làm anh nghĩ đến bố mẹ và cô chú nhiều lắm!

Someday we'll all be gone
But lullabies go on and on
They never die 

That's how you and I will be

Mấy cụ như câu ca dao vậy, sống mãi on this world  ...
Nhớ bố mẹ cô chú nhiều lắm Út ...

Tư Ển

Bella's Lullaby 
by Bily Joel

Goodnight, my angel
Time to close your eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say
I promised I would never leave you
And you should always know
Wherever you may go
No matter where you are
I never will be far away

Goodnight, my angel
Now it's time to sleep
And still so many things I want to say
Remember all the songs you sang for me
When we went sailing on an emerald bay
And like a boat out on the ocean
I'm rocking you to sleep
The water's dark and deep
Inside this ancient heart
You'll always be a part of me

Lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-lu
lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-lu

Goodnight, my angel
Now it's time to dream
And dream how wonderful your life will be
Someday your child may cry
And if you sing this lullabye
Then in your heart
There will always be a part of me

Someday we'll all be gone
But lullabyes go on and on...
They never die
That's how you
And I
Will be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0G3Z8QFVQ&feature=related

2 comments:

Hot... said...

lullabies are my favorite bố Ển ơi, đúng là mẹ mình và mình là một

Ma Xui

Andy said...

Hello Hiển. Còn nhớ mình không? Mình là Trần Trọng Nghĩa học chung lớp với Doãn Quốc Hiển, Nguyễn Tiến Đạt, Nguyễn Hồng Sơn ở trường Petrus Ký Lê Hồng Phong, lớp 10 và lớp 11 niên khóa 1978-1979, 1979-1980. Mình đi vượt biên mùa hè năm 1980, hiện đang ở Mỹ. 


Chỉ là tình cờ thấy cái post nầy nên hỏi thăm biết còn nhớ mình không. Chắc là không còn nhớ đâu nhỉ. 


Nhớ ngày xưa mình với Hiển và Đạt hay trốn giờ học đi tìm những lớp học bỏ trống để chui vào hút thuốc lá. 


Trần Trọng Nghĩa.