Nov 14, 2007

My Favorite Holiday year 2006-07 WITH MY COUSINS!

Dan and his sister Vit


It was a great year as it begins I had started 7th grade but for the mention of it I kinda miss the year that I was in DOERRE THE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT THAT THE BEST I HAD EVER HAD! But since I begin in the new school named KRIMMEL INTERMEDATE SCHOOL the coolest School in Klein ISD. But since I had enjoyed that very first day at school all the things back in the past in DOERRE that I had fun, enjoying in class I had ever had! Heck even with my cousin from Vietnam OH That very day after Halloween I got lots and lots of candy just like my sister has too, Then he and his little brother and SI TAM which it calls him TI OUI and my cousin named TI NO OR NEIGN Doan OR the name I can spell but that’s ok There parents were named Ha That’s my cousins mom And their dad was Hung Which was the funny guy! They are part of our family who's the last name named Doan. Since they are there after Halloween day it was Monday OHHHHHHHHHHHHH you Can't imagine how worst my day was I Really hate Mondays at school time I usually like it on Tuesday because It can make our day faster and faster all the way to FRIDAY now that’s my DAY!!!! So when I got home I saw my cousin NO he was kind of interested in one of my things I told him and I got too in one of him too. He plays the violin and me too and DOERRE which I had so he plays a cool song that is fast I like one of his songs they are really interested and it was DECEMBER the Christmas Spirit that me and my cousins Really Love and just in time my cousin went to school and do as my little cousin too. NO just asked me a question about my school DOERRE Where is his locker so I helped him out by the colors he was getting ready to learn and I think excited about it. Now it’s the time of our day about the Christmas violin concert which I was really looking afford to it cause it’s the day that my other cousin is coming here WOW that’s a lot of relatives in our house his name was BI OR Called it Andy in school and even my cousin too her name was TOU. They were in Klein oak high school. After the concert we played then they showed us everything I can't imagine and also there mom and dads too its named VIEN and ION. OHHHH it was fun me and my cousin and my older cousin rode a bike also my cousins dad too we went there around the neighborhood it was kinda cold but fun. Even our Christmas too it was fun EVERYBODY WAS THERE!.


Dan and his gangs

After a few weeks later my parents and my cousins parents agreed that my cousins parents had to live in the old house we just sell. That day was Saturday I helped them with everything boxes and chairs too! AND FINALLY ITS SUMMER after school was really tried and all the people was yelling and screaming because the last day of school then when we got off the our bus stop we ran and ran as fast as we could because it summer we had fun when my cousins came and visited our house and visited their house! But that day got ended because one when its July 4 or the 5th they planned to move to California I was shocked by the way I wondered this is some serious bullshit that it was going to happened and expectedly that I was going to plan. I am not going to play one of my worst friend. May it Called Justin and his Death tone brother named BI just like my cousin or named as Dustin What an awful name! that guy had been rude to my cousins and they had got to respect one of them well me and my cousin got an XBOX 360! We played the game HALO it really interesting actually they got an series of HALO"S 12and 3 its awesome by the way we played it by the end of the day that they had to move SO that my only time that my cousin is going so we said good bye and all that stuff. The next morning I had woke up I saw my cousin's dad named Hung and VIEN I thought what are they doing here? So they had to packed their stuff too and head to California, MY cousins and their parents were at the airport first early at like 6:00 so here I am now. Since is the first day at KRIMMEL I miss that day now in DOERRE. When I first walked in that game room of mines it reminded me of my cousins staying in there so finally I had to walk to the bus by my self I do miss NO walking with to school but I'm in my self. WHICH WHY THEY Called me saying how are they doing in they are doing in their new high school named Edison Carter high school so I can see them during the Holidays or in SUMMER!


by Doan Quoc Dan

5 comments:

Hot... said...

Hello Dan,
Chu Hung was moved and impressed by your letter.
We also wished that we can live in Houston with your family and grandpa, grandma, but my job forced us moving to California.
Now you can see one truth: nothing can compare to love from your family and relatives. You should enjoy present time with your parent, Vit and grandpa-grandma in Houston.
Who know in future, all of us will stay close in Houston, or California?
No will write to you soon. No, Bi, Lu, Oui miss you too
Cheers,
Chu Hung

Hot... said...

It's very very good that you can write down so long and so many things about the time you had with your cousins. I was very moved and impressed!
And don't worry, you'll see them again, and have a whale of a time together, OK.

Ba'c Thanh

Hot... said...

Very touching Dan, chu' En had the same feeling as you are now when your
Dad left Sydney to Houston some ... almost 20 years ago ! I was
stone-cold and numb for a week !!!???
BUT that will make you appreciate each other more and will bond you all
more than before. This will also make your next holiday trip ... to
visit them during school break be much much more fun !!!
Mean while, happy schooling OK !

chu' En.

Hot... said...

A` que^n Dan,
The difference between Dan and chu' En is :
- Dan could write down his feeling and share with others - it's a good way to release it.
- chu' En could not write anything down so I had to keep quiet with that feeling for quite a long time until now ... Glad that I told you that (:

Ian Hien Doan

aloui said...

Ik denk dat je heel erg blij bent dat nu ook je neven in Australie en de Verenigde Staten meewerken aan je blog. Veel Engels deze keer. Is wel gemakkelijker voor mij, maar het laat ook zien dat niet alle 'roots' meer 100% in VN liggen. Desondanks een grote familie.