Jan 2, 2021

SEE YOU SOON 2021 - Na hóng năm mới


Bức họa "Family" của Maya
(trên đầu mỗi người đều có số tuổi 😁) 


2020, what a year huh? We had a slow start to the year, then the whole world shut down in a blink of an eye. Somewhere in there I lost my job, then my husband lost his job for a short while, kids no longer in school, and the world couldn’t be more divided. 

But we found our silver lining. Honestly, 2020 has been a blessing for us. We love the fact that we spend 24/7 together and can still make each other laugh. We love that we can slow down, eat every meal together, and do a lot of things together. Extreme circumstances require extraordinary courage, so we started our little breakfast business. And oh boy, what a blessing that has been! The grass is definitely greener where you water it. And let me tell ya, our backyard is blossoming with many good things!

Also, happy anniversary (1 day early) to us! I’m very thankful for this man who always has my back, my business consultant, my logical reasoning so I don’t make crazy spur of the moment decisions. I wouldn’t want to be in quarantine with anybody else but you and our kids. 🥰
Happy New Year to all!! See you soon 2021!

Ti Na 


No comments: