Jun 5, 2015

GROUP DISCUSSION - Vinh gTmT



Middle guy: dear friends, thank you for coming for our group discussion. Let's me first started to talk little bit about how my wife and I met.
Right guy: are we suppose to discuss about current social event?
Middle guy: yes brother, this is my current social event.
Right guy: ok carry on.
Middle guy: before I met her, I was a mess. After I met her, I became messier. Oops I meant messy-less hehehe... Ok, done!
Right guy: that's it?
Middle guy: Yeap! who next?
Left guy: hahaha... Love the story.
Middle guy: what you love about it bro?
Left guy: it's exactly like mine. Before, I was a total mess. After I met her, she got me out of the messiness.
Right guy: how wonderful, could we talk about social event please?
Left guy: I remembered I was alone with my guitar, but after I met her, I got comfortable place to live, good food to eat. Life is so beautiful.
Middle guy: I hear you brother.  That make two of us!
Right guy: calling for all of the beautiful goddesses from the heavenly sky, please come and get me! Can't stand this any more.

No comments: