Dec 18, 2010

My dear Asian boy Tam


My dear Asian boy Tam

Holly jolly Christmas to you!

Yes, I guess you’ll be a little bit grown up now, but how jolly good are you?? You ‘ve forgot to tell me what you did since last Christmas – did you help Mum and Dad a lot? Did you get along well with your big brother and cousin?? Were you nice to your Auntie??? She seems to help you a lot there...

You asked for Yu-Gi-Oh cards again hey? Remember, ONLY GOOD BOYS have presents from Santa, and you didn’t tell me how good you are – BUT, I’ll just assume you are well behaved, and thus I give you The Tyrant Neptune and Dark Rainbow Dragon cards.
The rest will be yours next year IF YOU GIVE ME A LIST OF ALL THE GOOD THINGS YOU WOULD DO, all right?

And I need you to do something special for me: I love good stories, so you need to read a few books, then next Christmas, tell me the story you think you like best, ok, and then you can have more presents from Santa!!

Until then, always be a good and jolly boy!

Santa Claus
No1 North Pole.



No comments: