Dec 13, 2010

This year X'mas =)

Dear Santa,

Last year was a great Christmas and now this year has come.
Christmas is almost here which means I'm writing this letter to you and I think this year is a lot better than last year because I am a little bit grown up and I'm more jolly.
On December 13rd 2010 is the day I'm writing this letter to you.
Aunt Huong is helping me writing this letter and she is the person who is typing the letter in the letter. I am very excited for Christmas this year. I will go to my friend's house and sleep there. My cousin will come and I get to go to my friend's birthday, Christmas will be wonderful this year, ain't I right?

For Christmas this year, I would appreciate, desire some Yu-Gi-Oh cards. The cards I appreciate for Christmas are: The Tyrant Neptune, Dark Rainbow Dragon, Wing Dragon of Ra, Darkness Neosphere , Ally of Justice Catator, Darkness Destroyer, Stygian Street Patrol, 2 Stygian Security, Stygian Sergeants, Wall of Reveling Light. Thank you very much and have a holly jolly Christmas.

Your Asian boy,
Tam

Happy Christmas

No comments: