Oct 10, 2010

VOTE FOR TAM - Doãn Quốc Sỹ Tâm


TAM that’s my name, T for terrific and A for awesome and M for Master.











I’m going to tell you why you should vote for me as vice-president. I am nice and I always honest even when I’m in trouble. I will help everybody at all time and also I respect teachers, students and school properties. I’m smart because I got an abvance in my CST test score.

I will do my best to help this school be a better place. I will try to stop bullying, make everyone a little more happy when they go to school. You can count on me to do things that you thin I can do because there are things that I can do and things that I can't do. I keep my hand and feet to my self like no pushing and no kicking. I also got some talents of my own. It’s going to be great to be your vice-president and thank you for being here and listen to my speech and thank you for voting me as your vice president !


No comments: