Jan 2, 2010

NEW YEAR - Con Vit Doan

Photo: http://duckshow.com/2009/12/happy-new-year.html

New Year


2010 has just started and 2009 is blocks away. New things will come up, start fresh, become a new person, do new things, it’s the beginning of a NEW year! I’ve decided to make a resolution to get started for 2010:
• Be nice to everyone (including Dan)
• Make new friends at school so I would have tons for 7th grade.
• Start working hard to get straight A’s all the time and getting better, improved grades.
• Spend more time with the family.
• Try not to be more lazy at everything =]
• MUCH MORE!!
I wish everybody a Happy New Year and hope everyone is ready for a new year! I am looking forward to visit you guys next year and of course, Tet.

Happy New Year,
Con Vit ^_^

1 comment:

Femmecat21 said...

My name is Suzette and my mom's last name is Doan and it is not very common. I am looking for other relatives. How can I contact you?