Jul 2, 2009

Vit Doan’s Art - VIT DOAN


It was 10:00 AM, when I stumbled upon boredom. I looked through my dad’s mechanic drawer and found a paint set. And then I took a piece of paper, some newspaper, and tried to find a paintbrush. Goodness – there’s no paintbrush! I just randomly searched around the drawer and came around something that is long and has like cotton buds at the end.

So, I sat in front of Co Utt and Ba Noi and drew. In my mind, there was blank. Then I started thinking about hearts and blending, so then I drew a big red heart with orange-yellow blending.

Co Utt loved the painting and took pictures! So please enjoy these beautiful pictures, along with this story.

By, Vit Doan


5 comments:

Hot... said...

Me H thought 2 co chau will post the painting last night too!
The one is full of flowers and leaves ??
btw, thank you co Ut for posting Vit's Art !
I love duckie watching your Art , Vit !
Me H

Hot... said...

Uicha!
Ca hai con duckies rat lovely. Co Hoa van con nho con vit nho nay ne.. UT got duoc hinh nay hay qua, Print ra choba Noi ngam chac vui lam.

Hot... said...

Ừ, Duckie chăm chú nhìn chị Vịt vẽ coi cute quá chừng : ) Và bác T ngưỡng phục tài viết văn của nó lắm lắm , chỉ nội câu mở đầu “It was 10am when I stumbled upon boredom ...” là đã thấy cháu ông Noi rồi!!!

Bac Thanh

Hot... said...

Wow, de thuong qua'. Love your heart and baby duck.

Co Ngoc

Hot... said...

Phải nói nhờ có ông bà Ngoại, có mẹ Hằng và thêm gene ong Nội mới có Vịt tài năng như vậy. Út giỏi nhì vì nắm được khoảnh khắc tuyệt đẹp.
Đúng không cả nhà.
Tu Lien