Jun 6, 2020

NỖI NIỀM




Khi có nỗi niềm, cháu nội Vi viết :


I’ve been listening, reading, and absorbing everything I possibly can. I am sensitive, riding the wave of emotions, magnetized, and feeling so awake with this new consciousness. And there is so much more that I know I can do. First, I have something I need to say. Especially to the people who are sitting back watching the world unfold because they’re afraid. Covid is still happening, but the pandemic of racism has plagued our world for way much longer. Open your eyes, listen to what people are saying, and I encourage you to take any steps you can to take a stand for our black brothers and sisters. We are all a part of this world and it is our duty to share and protect it. Take 15 minutes out of your day. Listen to a podcast, read what you can, or talk to a friend about antiracism. Donate, contact your local leaders, and sign petitions. If we are all conscious, we can create a more conscious world to live in. Let’s talk about it. I’m here if you need a place to start. I’m here to learn about what you’ve been doing. Consider this your call to action.

Vi Doan

***

Khi không có nỗi niềm, chắt Maya và Zayn múa hát:














No comments: