Sep 4, 2019

DON'T YOU LOVE HAVING ÔNG BÀ ?

Hello ông Alouis bà chė Útt

How are you?
Spring has sprung in Sydney. We have beautiful sunshine during the day, although nighttime is still chilly.

You know that my mama works 2 days/ week now, so I have to spend time with ông bà Nôi then. Lots of fun.

Usually I have my breakfast and my bottle first, then we go out. It can be by bus, metro or train.
But best is by ferry from where I can see everything





One time we got stuck on train for 20’ because of track problems. You have to hang on and bear it :



... but always nice things at each trip.
We can end up at the beach to play with sand




... or feeding seagulls with bà’s chips 🍟




... or going on a Choo Choo train on the harbour





By the end of the day I’m always happily exhausted 💤 😴



Don’t you love having Ông bà 💕💕
Until next letter, hope you two all the good time like me.

Love 💗 and hugs 🤗

No comments: