Oct 5, 2016

BUT REMEMBER ...




Because of you I became a mom. You are no longer  my only child, but remember, you will always be my first.

You are the first to make me fear for somebody else's life instead of mind. I still remember vividly the moment I heard your heartbeat slowing down in the delivery room before they took me into the OR. One of the scariest moments in my entire life! Because of you, I am selfless.

You are the first to test my patience and mental strength beyond any tests I had ever taken. Those sleepless nights, those uncontrollable cries, all the meals you refused to eat, all the fits you threw, but baby, I wouldn't change any of that for the world. Because of you, I am stronger.

You are the first to make me fall in love at first sight. Because of you, I am whole.

Mẹ Na 

No comments: