Dec 29, 2014

FACE DRAWN / ART MASTERPIECE - by Vinh gTmT



Face Drawn

Girl: be still. You are lucky to have a cute pretty girl drawing on your face.
Right guy: how so?
Girl: according to ancient time, if you get drawn by a pretty lady, you would end up with one.
Right guy: nah I don't believe it unless I see it.
Girl: see Brad Pitt, just one movie, he would end up with a pretty wife.
Right guy: really?! how fascinating.
Girl: sit tight and let me make you beautiful.
Right Guy: very nice! just do your magic.
Girl: done!
Right guy: How long would I see the result?
Girl: don't know. I'm not a fortune teller!
Middle guy (thinking): oh my.. those masterful... curves. Would love to have those drawn on my face. So I could be a curve master. 



Art Masterpiece

Girl: hehe it's my turn to make you beautiful bro.
Guy: what are you going to drawn on my face?
Girl: an art masterpiece.
Guy: like your face?
Girl: nope, not only straight lines, but beautiful curves.
Guy: really?
Girl: yes, I used to be an out-of-this-world makeup artist!
Guy: for real? That's awesome! Make me a star!!
Girl: ok finish.
Guy: how does it looks now?
Girl: like an alien!
Middle guy (thinking): oh my little baby Jesus, seeing a beautiful lady  drawing masterful curves would melt any guy's heart away.

No comments: