Nov 25, 2014

TINNY KITTEN



TINNY KITTEN  

Story: Vinh gTmT
Photo: Hương gTmT

Left guy: Hey guys, watch out for an ambush!

Right guy: What what?? I don't see anything.

Middle guy: Ah ha... I see you! You can run, but you can't hide from me.

Left guy: Guys, this is serious. Who knows it could be dangerous. 


Right guy: Don't worry I have Kung Pao, I will protect you. 


Middle guy: Is that the name of chicken dish?


Left guy: We're in danger situation, and you're all thinking about food!


Right guy: You guys don't know anything! That's is a martial art style!


Middle guy: Come here little cutie pie, come here you.


Left guy: Don't touch it! Leave it alone!!


Right guy: Relax guys. Let me handle it. I am professionally trained in the Army for this. 


Middle guy: For the Gods of heavenly sky, it's just a tiny kitten!!!


No comments: