Apr 9, 2022

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS - Thao Chi

Ever since my childhood house in Vietnam was demolished and most of my family migrated to the states, I always think of going to SoCal as “going home” even though I never lived there. This past 3 weeks I was home and I’m so glad Maya and Zayn got to experience the environment that I grew up in. Our family is always crowded, tons of food, people always stop by to visit, noisy with laughter and music, and filled with love. The kind of love that is unconditional, unforgettable, multi-generational, contagious, shareable, and there’s always room for more. Maya and Zayn got to experience just that. And the best part of all, they are now old enough to actually appreciate it and take the memories with them whenever they go. 

Home is where the heart is, and this is home 💜💜💜💜












No comments: