Aug 14, 2020

ALOUIS CÁM ƠN QUÀ NGỌC GỬI 14.08.2020




Hello Ngoc and Hien,

As Huong already reported the parcel for Australia arrived the day before yesterday, with the medication for ulcer in the mouth.

The chemo has a lot of effect on my body. One of the common things caused by chemo is problems in the mouth. At the moment I manage to handle it quite well. I brush my teeth a lot more time, I clean my mouth extra after dinner. So at the moment eating, drinking and talking is not a problem. Besides the problems with my nose and mouth I feel and notice a lot of consequences of the chemo. The skin of my hands and my head is red, dry, loss of hair, neuropathy in my feel. Recent weeks I felt pretty battered after the chemo treatment. I just try to cope with the treatment as best as I can.

Thanks for the medication. I will use it when needed, like when I could hardly eat or talk for a few day.

Keeps safe over there, like we try to do over here.

Best regards from Huong and me,

Alouis


No comments: