May 14, 2020

ÚT VỊT CỦA THÁI - HẰNG TÂM SỰ




Konichiwassup VSA,

How is that we’re already done with the year? This year was definitely a rollercoaster ride where lots of laughter and tears were shared. However, the ride is coming to an end… and I’m not gonna lie, my heart is aching right now as I’m typing this. It’s crazy to think that this whole year has gone by in just a blink of an eye. You know the saying, “Everyone you meet is for a reason”? Well VSA, you are the reason. Thank you for giving me a home for the past 3 years. Because of you, I’ve connected with old friends and made some new friends along the way. These people have grown with me, and I will forever cherish the terrific memories we’ve shared. Thank you for gifting me such a large, caring family. My Plankies, Jimmy and I will never forget each and every one of you. Y’all are the reason why we go above and beyond in everything we do in this organization. I don’t know what I’ve done in my past life to deserve such an amazing family like y’all! WE RANKED #1, BABY!! We've made history in VSA for raising the most money in penny wars (shoutout to Gen) and killed it at FFD by finishing the scavenger hunt FIRST! You guys are such hard workers and I wish the best for all of you in the future. I’m going to miss cooking (and burning) your food for our GMs, and boasting about y’all on stage while dropping it low when the family rankings would pop up. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. VSA, thank you. Thank you for Kevin family. Thank you for Dirty Bubble family. Thank you for Plank family. And of course, thank you for letting me be your VPI for the 2018-2019 school year. It’s been a long year, but it’s nothing really. This is just a token of appreciation for all that you’ve given me. Good luck to next year’s officer board! Y’all got this! Let’s continue to make VSA a home for everyone else!

With love from your VPI,
Anh Doan

No comments: